This is a collection of past projects that are noteworthy or just interesting. The majority of these projects were done to learn new techniques/libraries/languages/frameworks or to have a little fun. This list varies widely from dynamic websites to software which simulates and allows debugging of microcontrollers.
- Snake for Pebble – few hours of hacking against the early Pebble SDK
- KeepsIt – a note taking and storage site
- Long Click New Tab – a Chrome extension to improve the experience with touch pads
- Pen and Paper – a physics based puzzle game for Windows Phone
- Embedded System Simulator – simulation and debugging of circuits and microprocessors
These are projects that I hope to work on in the future or that interest me in some way.